Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Sunday









We enjoyed the beautiful Easter Sunday weather with a Easter Egg hunt & brunch in Pleasant Hill with Ben's family in the morning. The older kids had a blast looking for eggs and Audrey was quite content to play on her blanket and watch the big kids. We followed up brunch with a 2nd Easter Egg hunt in our own backyard. Ben and I passed two traditions on to Reid and Audrey this Easter. In my family I always received a new swimsuit to kick off spring in my Easter basket and in Ben's family the "Easter Bunny" hide the Easter baskets and the kids had to find them. Reid was happy to find a new Thomas the Train swimsuit in his basket and Miss Audrey received her 1st Bass Lake 4th of July swimsuit. Reid found his basket in the bathtub! Lucky us to pass these traditions on to our own little ones. A special THANKS to Aunt Mayela for Audrey's 1st Easter dress.

2 comments:

Rob & Karli said...

I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you in July. Our kids will look so different and BIG by then. At least we can blog, and spy on each others' lives...:)
Luv you

AnnieB said...

Lisa!
I'm so glad you started a blog! Isn't it a fun way to keepsake your memories! Karli got me started too and now I'm addicted!
You guys are so cute! Audrey and those cheeks are to die for! And Reid, what a stud! We need to all get together again and have some of Allison's famous spaghetti and meatballs!