Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date Night w/ the GIANTS

Two years ago Wednesday April 9th Ben and I had our first date at a Giants game. I wanted to take him back last year but the Giants did not play at home on the 9th. So this year I planned ahead and got tickets to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of our 1st date. I surprised Ben at work with the tickets and we were off to jump on Bart, transfer to Muni and at the park before the gates even opened. We headed across the street to the famous MoMo's for a beer before the game. I can't thank Rich and Cheryl Perkins enough for the tickets and gift card to the park (it was our 1st official wedding present!). Once in the park we took advantage and enjoyed hot dogs, garlic fries, soda's, beer and of course peanuts. To mark our 2nd anniversary the Giants won the game in the bottom on the 9th with 2 outs! YES, we stayed till the end! Can't wait to celebrate another April 9th with the Giants next year.







Bundeled up at the game





1 comments:

Rob & Karli said...

So cute! I love it! Was Ben surprised? I can't believe you're all bundled up! It's supposed to be 100 here tomorrow!