After watching my good friend Karli start a family blog from Arizona I found myself checking her blog often to almost keep in touch without words. I sometimes check her blog two and three times a day from work (I was obviously not working too hard) Karli is not the most computer savvy person so I figured that if she could do it, so could I. So here is my first post. Wish me luck as I navigate through the in's and out's of blogging. I am sure I will be calling Karli for HELP in about 5 minutes.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so excited for you to have a blog. I'm not the baest teacher in the world, 'cuz I keep things pretty simple, but hopefully I can help a little. I love to see all the pics of your little munchkins. So fun!
-Karli
Post a Comment