Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Steps!


I left my camera up at my sister in law's house at the beginning of this month so I have been without photos for what feels like FOREVER! In less than two days my little peanut turns 1! I have been having a tad of anxiety over her upcoming birthday and wondering constantly when life will ever slow down.....

Reid had back to school night tonight so I was meeting him and his Dad at his school this evening which meant that Audrey and I were home alone for about an hour before I left for Reid's event. I walked in the house from work with Audrey on my hip and set her down in the kitchen. She has been going from a sitting to standing position without holding on for about a week now so I wasn't surprised when she stood right up.

But then it happened! She took two steps! Aghh..

My little girl....is on the move. Crazy. And I have no camera to prove it! Good thing is that she was still awake when Ben and I got home from back to school night with Reid and she took 3 steps for Ben. I think he was in shock. I am loving EVERY minute of this!

Wow....what a day!

1 comments:

Rob & Karli said...

I can't believe she's taking steps already! She's going to be running everywhere before you lnow it! Yikes!
Happy Birthday, Audrey!