I have been in love with a photographer from the Bay Area for a couple years. I followed her work and spent hours reading her BLOG! http://www.skogasinvogue.com/ (in case you want to check her out!)
When I was 8 months pregnant with Audrey I was reading Jen's BLOG one night and thought it was funny that she had just recently photographed some CAL HIGH Grizzly weddings! Funny...that is where Ben went to high school. I called him into the office and he about died when he saw the name on the website. He not only knew the photographer but considered her a great friend! He did some sweet talking and we were BLESSED to have her photograph some family pictures before our wedding and our wedding itself! Enjoy some snapshots from her trip to Napa to take some family photos....

Sunday, August 24, 2008
The FAMOUS Jennifer Skog
Posted by Lisa Marie at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I loved your photographer also. she did such an amazing job! I wish we lived a little closer, so she could take some family pics for us...
Post a Comment