I have been meaning to get these pictures up on this post for a couple weeks now. Ben had his annual HD show in Las Vegas and I joined him for a couple days this year. We stayed at the Venetian, which was where his show was held as well. On Friday night we had an amazing dinner with his sales reps at BOA steakhouse on top of Caesar's Palace. We had our own private elevator and balcony right on the strip. We were treated like royalty and the food was phenomenal! I loved spending time at the show and poking around all the booths. Everything you could ever imagine in a hotel was there! Amazing. The trip ended with an extra $340 in my pocket from a late night at the blackjack table! Thanks to Miss Chrissy Gunderson re-teaching me the ropes!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Viva Las Vegas
Posted by Lisa Marie at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment