Reid left on Tuesday for his first trip to Disneyland with his Dad. I am sad that I am not the one taking him for his 1st trip however I am so excited that he is getting this experience and time with his father. Ben and I have been getting a ton of updates so here are some Disneyland updates...
1. Reid saw planes landing at the Napa airport on the way out of town and told Ryan that he wanted to ride on an airplane too! Little did he know he was on his way.
2. Almost to the airport Reid became quite concerned that he needed a helmet to wear on the airplane. He wanted Ryan to go home and get his for the plane. The kid HATES to wear it when he rides his bike but thought it was a necessity on the plane. He is too much.
3. He LOVED the plane ride. When the seat belt sign rang so that people could move around the airplane he leaned over to Ryan to tell him to "get the door, get the doorbell"! He thought the seat belt ding was the front door. Oh Reid!
4. At the hotel he was super excited because they gave him a Peter Pan sticker! WOO HOO for stickers.
5. Reid went on Space Mountain and Thunder Railroad. He LOVES roller coasters. Typical boy.
More updates on Bubba's great adventure soon!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Disneyland Updates
Posted by Lisa Marie at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment